Skip to content
Renewal COVID19 Policy and Procedures
- We have two services at 9:30am and 11am.
- Please do not attend if you are sneezing, coughing, running a fever, or any other Covid-19 symptoms.
- A mask or facial covering is required indoors (over the age of 2).
- If you have a medical exemption (asthma, anxiety, breathing problem, etc.) then you do not have to wear a mask. If you have an issue that prevents wearing a mask please let Pastor Paul or Pastor Josh know. We are happy to accommodate.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for your convenience.
- We will not pass the offering plate. You can continue to give online, through mail, or place your offering in the box on the back wall.
- We will continue to live stream our service for the foreseeable future for our members who are uncomfortable attending an in-person service.