Skip to content
Renewal COVID19 Policy and Procedures
- We will have two indoor worship services starting June 7th (9:30am and 11am).
- Please do not attend if you are sneezing, coughing, running a fever, or any other Covid-19 symptoms..
- A mask or facial covering is required indoors (over the age of 2).
- We will have hand sanitizer available for your convenience.
- Childcare will not be available. Children must stay with their parents at all times.
- Please maintain social distancing inside the building.
- We will not have coffee or beverages.
- Water fountains will be closed.
- We will not pass the offering plate. You can continue to give online, through mail, or place your offering in the box on the back wall.
- The doors and windows to the sanctuary will be open to allow for better air flow per the CDC’s recommendations.
- After the service please exit the building immediately and fellowship outside.
- We will clean and disinfect all surfaces between services.
- Please only use bathrooms when urgently needed.
- We will continue to live stream our service for the foreseeable future for our members who are uncomfortable attending an in-person service.